To place money on an inmates account you may do so by:
If you do not have a credit card, you can make deposits by sending a Money Order or Cashier’s Check. Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks should be made payable to Prodigy Solutions, Inc. and mailed to the following address:
6000 Midlantic Drive, Suit 70S
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Please ensure to include your name, phone number, and the correctional center where your family or friend is currently residing. Also, please specify if the money is to be deposited into your Prepaid Collect Account or the inmate’s Pin Debit Account. If the deposit is for an inmate’s Pin Debit Account, please be sure to include the inmate’s name and PIN number.
Kiosk in the Lobby of the jail.
Once the inmate is released he/she will be responsible for coming into the front office with a photo ID and receiving a check for the balance. If the inmate is transferred out to another facility the money follows them to that new facility.
You may not bring any item in for the inmate.
They receive their basic hygiene packet when they are booked in. The only exceptions to this rule are: Medications, denture paste, contacts and solution, and items for trustees. All items must be clearly marked with the inmate’s name and all items must be dropped off at the Night Bail Bonds Door.
- Medication must have a prescription label with the inmate’s name or prior approval from the RC Jail medical staff for medication not prescribed.
- Trustee items: you will be notified if your inmate is assigned to a trustee and they will be able to tell you what they need.
- Books/Bibles are NO longer accepted at the jail. The only books/bibles that are accepted must be shipped by the publisher/bookstore directly to the inmate at the jail.
- We do not take any notes or messages for the inmates at the front counter.
- Court information is available through the court clerk’s office at the courthouse. All court is held at the courthouse, we no longer hold court in our building, and this includes video court. When a subject is booked into jail on a new charge the paperwork goes over to the courthouse and awaits a judge to set the bond amounts. Most of the time we do not get this information until approximately 4:00 pm.
- Bonds: if you are paying a cash bond you will need to pay that at the Night Bailbonds Door on the north-west corner of the building (north side of the big garage). The Night bail bonds door is also where you will meet a bondsman if you have hired one to bond the inmate out.
Commissary is only ordered on Tuesday mornings.
The money for inmates commissary “books” can be deposited into the black kiosk in the detention center lobby. The machine accepts cash only. The money must be deposited by NO LATER than Tuesday at 8:00 AM, in order for the money to be available for that week’s order. All commissary orders are NON-REFUNDABLE. If the inmate orders commissary and gets out before it is received he/she CANNOT get a refund. They will be able to pick up the commissary items at the jail. The inmates are notified of their account balances daily via kiosks.
Commissary funds are only released to the inmate ONLY. We DO NOT release the inmate’s funds to anyone else for any reason! Once the inmate is released he/she will be responsible for coming into the front office and receiving a check for the balance. If the inmate is transferred out to another facility the money follows them to that new facility.